Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lost

Okay so James is going to be done with school in about 10 months and we still don't know what to do! I personally think that we need to start applying for jobs now and James wants to wait and see what Hy-Vee is willing to offer him. The only reason for staying here is that we won't have to pay back the money to Hy-Vee but because in this area there isn't much of a need for pharmacist that might be hard to get in but we would only have to stay two years. But then if Hy-Vee can get him a job somewhere else we would just be moving there for two years, and I don't think that would be worth it. We would really like to live down by my parent, they live in Springfield, Mo, James and I will be starting a family soon and I want to be around people that will help, I can trust and count on.
Short term the best would be to stay here and save up some money, and then move after two years but that will only work if James gets a job with Hy-Vee in Omaha. Long term it would be best to move down to Springfield right away. Things will be tight, money wise, starting a family, James graduating, getting licensed and trying to sell our house in Omaha all at once but the housing market is better down there and James and I would actually be able to afford a nicer house with plenty of bedrooms, newer, and have some land, because of having to pay back so many student loans, there payment will be more than a house payment. I won't be working, if I did it would be like working full time for part time pay just to pay daycare, just for one kid, and James and I don't want someone raising our kids (no a fence to people that do send their kids to day care it's just not for us and If I have the chance to stay home I will) so it will be just James income so the housing market, cost of living and having family there has to be a factor!

I know if you are close family and friends you've already heard me talk about this many times (and are probably tried of me talking), it's just that I am really struggling with this. I've always heard that the last year is the hardest, oh I believe them now (James thinks this year is the easiest so maybe it's just me!)! I know we are almost there, its just we have been waiting for this for over five years and I am so ready for this part of our lives to be over with and to start a new chapter together.



No comments:

Post a Comment